Basis: Flexible Hours
At MINT Health we’re passionate about building brands, focusing on pharmaceutical and wellness products. We’re looking to engage a proactive and motivated Promoter who will be responsible for advertising our wellness, beauty and consumable products through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations within pharmacies and supermarkets, or other events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrating the features of our product to potential customers
· Answering any questions potential customers might have about our product
· Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table or stand at the place of promotion
· Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with product, samples and marketing materials, as required.
· Recording transactions actioned during the promotion
· Staying up to date with our product features through the provided training
The ideal candidate must be:
· Customer and sales oriented
· Proficient in Maltese and English
· In possession of a clean driving license
· Outgoing and have a friendly personality
· A good communicator and have good organizational skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate. Interested applicants are invited to send their CV, addressed to the Human Resources Manager, via email to [email protected]
MINT Health offers various internships which are targeted at undergraduate or graduate students who are interested in gaining valuable experience and exploring different career paths. These internships are aimed to prepare interns to enter the workforce, meet new people, make connections and develop skills. Moreover, they help build a strong resume and eventually help interns choose the right career path for them.
Departments offering internships:
– Sales and Marketing