CALL FOR APPLICATION RESPONSIBLE PERSON
About the Company:
MINT Health is a Wholesale Distributor representing a number of pharmaceutical and consumable products within the local market. We are currently seeking a Responsible Person (RP) to join our team on consultancy basis.
• Acting as the Responsible Person for the company ensuring that it consistently demonstrates GDP compliance in accordance with EU GDP Guidelines
• Maintenance and upkeep of the Quality Management System
• Authorisation of all quality related activities and their records
• Release of all incoming shipments
• Implementation and maintenance of the training programme for all quality related tasks of the employees involved in the distribution of medicinal products
• Coordination of any recall operation carried out by the organization and/or to assist when one is initiated by the MAH
• Leading all inspections performed by the competent authority and all audits performed by suppliers/clients Job Requirements: • Qualified to work as a Responsible Person under the Medicines Act (Chapter 458 of the Laws of Malta)
• Previous experience as a Responsible Person in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Experience in the distribution of medicinal products and familiar with the requirements laid down in the EU GDP Guidelines
• Experience in working in a QA role
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Be strongly motivated and be able to meet the challenges of a fast-growing operation
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as work within an established team to achieve goals
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and work under pressure.
The hours required for this role will be dependent on the workload and can vary from one month to another.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV by not later than Friday 5th March 2021 addressed to the Human Resources Manager via e-mail to [email protected]
MINT Health offers various internships which are targeted at undergraduate or graduate students who are interested in gaining valuable experience and exploring different career paths. These internships are aimed to prepare interns to enter the workforce, meet new people, make connections and develop skills. Moreover, they help build a strong resume and eventually help interns choose the right career path for them.
Departments offering internships:
– Sales and Marketing