Keith is a graduate of the University of Malta in Podiatry. He also holds a Master’s Degree in International Healthcare Management with the University of Essex. Keith currently works in the public sector giving his service at various health centres and community clinics around the island. He also has a private practice.
– Diabetic foot assessment (includes vascular doppler assessment and neurological
– Custom made insoles (paediatrics and adults) and pre fabricated insoles depending on need.
– Treatment of ingrowing toe nails
– Treatment of hyperkeratotic lesions (hard skin and corns)
– Treatment of nail pathologies (onychomycosis, onychogryphosis etc)
– Treatment of foot dermatological lesions (PPK, tinea pedis , Verruca pedis etc)
– Foot and ankle pain (plantar fasciitis , neuroma etc)