Vizulize All-in-One Soft Contact Lens Cleaning Solution
€3,95 – €7,95
Vizulize All In One Soft Contact Lens Cleaning Solution has been specially created for soft lenses, ensuring exceptional hygiene and comfort in your contact lens wear and helping to ensure your lenses stay in excellent condition. The advanced multi-purpose formula is proven to effectively clean soft lenses and remove protein deposits, as well as disinfect and hydrate lenses.
*Available in 250ml and 360ml
A sterile aqueous isotonic solution containing Sodium and Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Polyhexanide, Poloxamer, Hypromellose (HPMC), Sodium Phosphate Buffer.
Contact Lens Friendly
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If lenses are not worn for more than 30 days, they must be cleaned and disinfected prior to use with an appropriate cleaning solution.
Always use fresh solution.
Do not swallow.
Do not use after the expiry date.
Store between 5◦C and 30◦C. Avoid direct sunlight and use within 90 days of first opening.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
All medical conditions must be diagnosed by a healthcare professional.
Vizulize All in One Soft Contact Lens Cleaning Solution is a medical device – always read the instructions.
Direction for Use:
To Clean Lenses
– Ensure your hands are clean and dry before use.
– To open the bottle, twist the cap anti-clockwise.
– Place the lens in the palm of your hand, add 3 to 4 drops of Vizulize All in One Soft Contact Lens Cleaning Solution to each side of the lens surface and gently rub both sides for 20 seconds.
– Rinse the lens thoroughly with Vizulize All in One Soft Contact Lens Cleaning Solution.
– Place the lens in the appropriate compartment of the lens case.
– Repeat the above steps for the other lens.
To Disinfect Lenses
– Wash and dry your hands before handling contact lenses.
– Fill the lens case with Vizulize All in One Soft Contact Lens Cleaning Solution, close the case and leave the lenses to soak for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
– Your lenses are now ready to wear. Discard the solution from the lens case after each use.